Upon the completion of this course, trainees will gain knowledge of how to design, develop, and deploy Java mobile applications with the Java Micro Edition (Java ME). The course covers the basics of canvas based applications, form based applications, persistent storage and Network programming on the mobile device. In addition it covers location manipulation and using the multimedia resources from the mobile device.
- Introduction to Java ME Environment
- Packaging and deploying applications with Java ME
- Rich Graphics Content and Animation with Canvas
- Storing persistent data using Record Store Management System (RMS)
- Generic Connection Framework (GCF)
- Accessing the web from Mobile