the course starts by covering the Java programming basics and the necessary Java Libraries for all common desktop applications and continue to cover many topics related to creating rich client applications .Trainees get involved in practical applications regarding the implementation of GUI Components, Database Connectivity, File Streaming, and Basic Socket Programming.
- Data Types, Classes and Arrays.
- Operators and Flow Controls.
- Essential Java Classes (Graphics, Font, Color).
- AWT Event Delegation Model.
- AWT Components, Containers, and Layout Managers.
- Introduction to Input/Output classes in Java.
- Introduction to Network Programming In Java.
- The Java Database Connectivity API (JDBC).